Paperblog

Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas jumper party - millionaire style!

I did a little bit of casual shopping in my lunch break today and thought if anyone is going to a Christmas Jumper party (I must’ve been invited to about 10, it seems to be the event of the season) but doesn’t want to go for the usual cheesy snowflake pattern/Rudolph face design, this Topshop number makes a classy alternative.


What do you think? OK, OK, I know it’s not really getting into the spirit of things, but this is one of those days when you want to feel like the elegant girl in muted tones, sipping dry white wine, rather than the crazy party girl wearing a fuzzy jumper that keeps coming off all over everyone else’s trousers…

The dove grey is flattering on most skin colours and the crystals around the neck give it a sparkly luxe effect, making it look a lot more expensive than its price tag would suggest. Pick it up here for a mere £45.

They were pretty low on stock in the branch I visited, but a cute alternative I found is this beige Monsoon jumper here -  now on sale for £35, a bargain, so grab it while it’s in stock! I’m really loving the crystal necklace look! Leave me a comment letting me know if you’re going to any Christmas jumper parties this year and if so, what look you’ll be sporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment